Best in-class Website
Static websites empower you to present and promote your brand, products or services on the web in the most simple, effective, and economical manner. They are the quickest and easiest way to create and manage an online presence.
Features of Static Website Design
Our creative web designers understand your business requirement, combine their technical expertise
with their creative and innovative thinking to come up with the most engaging and intuitive static website in the shortest time.
Fast Loading Speed
Static websites load faster than dynamic websites because they don't require dynamic elements or server-side processing.
Static websites are more secure because they don't rely on server-side processing or databases.
Static websites are simpler to create and maintain, especially for small websites that don't require frequent updates.
Good for Small Websites
Static websites are ideal for small business websites or startups that don't require frequent updates or complex functionality.
Search Engine Optimization
Static websites are SEO friendly and easier to optimize for search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo).
Static websites do not require server-side languages or databases that's why they are cost-effective to develop and host.
Cost of Static Website Design
|Get started easily|
|Number of Pages||5||7||15|
|Design Quality||Pre Build||Business||Creative|
|Free SSL Certificate||✔||✔||✔|
|Free Domain (for 1 year)||Domain (.in)||Domain (.in )||Domain (.com)|
|Free Web space (for 1 year)||200MB||500MB||1 GB|
|Free Email Id||2||5||10|
|Mobile Tablet Friendly||✔||✔||✔|
|Social Media Link integration||–||–||✔|
|Google Map Integration||–||–||✔|
|Live Chat Integration||–||–||✔|
|Extra Pages||Rs.500 for Each page||Rs.500 for Each page||Rs.500 for Each page|
|ADD TO CART||ADD TO CART||ADD TO CART|
Static Website Development Packages
Static Website Template
Industires We Serve
- Law Offices
- Insurance Agencies
- Real Estate Agent
- Morgage Brokers
- Clothing Retail
- Software Retailers
- Food Distributors
- Electronics Brokers
- Hardware Suppliers
- Portfolios and Event websites
- Hair and Skincare
- Hotel Industry
- Doctors and Hospitals
- Graphic Designers
- Property Managment
- News and Podcasting
- Management Consultant
- Blogs and Job Directories
- LMS Websites
Our Commitment to Quality and Excellence
Our team spends time understanding your needs and requirements in depth to ensure that the website is both visually appealing and effective at fulfilling its purpose. It’s crucial for success from the very beginning of development because it ensures an efficient user experience!
Once the mock-up are approved, these will be used to create a final website with an attractive and professional look that will help your business grow! We also make sure that the website functions properly and integrates with your existing systems.
We use the latest and most advanced technologies to create stunning, responsive and user-friendly websites. Our team will conduct final testing once the website is finished to ensure that it functions correctly on any device and looks great.
Static Website Development FAQs
Yes, our developed website works well on all devices including desktop, laptop, mobile and tablets.
Static websites are best suited for websites or industries that have relatively simple content that doesn’t change frequently, and where the focus is more on presenting information than on providing interactive functionality. Static sites are best suited for small business websites, personal or portfolio websites, informational websites, events websites and landing pages.
For a single-page static website cost, we charge between INR 3,000 to INR 15,000 ($99 – $299) in India.
The cost of a 5 page website ranges from INR 3,000 to INR 15,000 ($99 – $299), depending on factors such as design quality, functionality, Domain/Hosting, No of email ids and customization.
Web hosting, also known as web space or web hosting space, refers to the storage space on a server that is used to store the files and data associated with a website. When you create a website, you need a place or space to store the files, images, videos, and other content that make up your website, and that’s where web hosting comes in.
A domain name is a unique address that identifies a website on the internet. It’s the name that people type into their web browser’s address bar to access your website. For example, “csskart.com” is a domain name.
Static website’s content appears the same when anyone accesses it, but a dynamic website’s content appears different for everyone. It’s because of functionality. Content can’t be modified by the user in static website while content can be easily modified by the user in dynamic website.
- Website completion will take 8-10 working days to complete Minimum. If you want it more urgently then charges of Rs.2000/- will be added.
- 100% Advance payment is required for Basic Static Website Package. For other 50% advance & 50% before hosting.
- Please mention your package properly while contacting us.
- Content should be provided from client side. Which will include (Logo, Reference graphics or copyright images) also contact details and navigation items. In case if you want to hire our content writer then contact us for the same.
- Logo should be provided from client side. If you want to get your logo to be designed then please view our Graphic Design Package.
- Website development kept on hold without any response or reason then it will be considered laps in 30 days.
- All the websites will be SEO optimized. If you want result oriented and ranking based optimized designs, then take our SEO Plan as an addon with the website.
- Website charges will be for 1 time, there will be only Domain and Hosting renew charges, which will be Rs.2000/- per year.
- Packages listed above are without payment gateway. If you are looking to get payment gateway integrated then we will suggest to take a quote from our sales team.
- A signature line will be embeded in the bottem of your website. If you wish to remove it, and make 100% whitelabled at your name then contact us .